Break and Enter Suspect Nabbed in Brampton
A suspect is facing charges after he was allegedly caught driving a stolen SUV in Brampton following a series of break-ins at businesses in Oakville.
Seven businesses were broken into during the early morning hours of July 20, say Halton police.
All of the businesses were closed at the time and no employees were inside.
The suspect was allegedly driving a stolen Hyundai Sante Fe, which was taken from a Burlington home on the evening of July 19.
The suspect was arrested - while driving the Santa Fe - in Brampton by Peel police during a traffic complaint on July 22.
Aaron Steven Lee, 30, of Acton has been charged with eight counts of break and enter, seven counts of disguise with intent, one count of theft of motor vehicle, and drive while disqualified.
Lee was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the Oakville criminal investigations bureau at 905-825 4747 ext. 2216, or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
File photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Oakville Break and Enter
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Brampton Man Charged with Break and Enter in Burlington
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect