Broken Down Train Causing Delays in Brampton
A broken down train is causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the train is sitting in the John Street and James Street area.
CN Rail has been notified.
Police say residents can expect at least an hour delay.
You might want to avoid the area.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer