Canada-wide arrest warrant issued for 17 year old allegedly involved in fatal shooting
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued after a shooting in Toronto killed a rap artist and injured two others.
At 4:08 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, officers responded to a shooting at 375 King Street West and located a 15 year old boy, a 21 year old man, and a 27 year old woman suffering from gunshot wounds.
The 21 year old man succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead. He was been identified as Dimarjio Jenkins, a Toronto rapper also known as "Houdini".
The other two victims sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
The suspects of the shooting were allegedly seen fleeing the area in a newer model, 4-door, blue Volkswagen Tiguan SUV.
Police have identified one of the suspects as 17 year old Eleijah Robinson. He is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for:
- Possess Prohibited/Restricted Without Holding a Licence
- Possess Loaded Regulated Firearm
- Discharge Firearm with Intent to Wound
- Possess Firearm while Prohibited
- Fail to Comply Undertaking
- Possession of Firearm with Altered Serial number
- Fail to Comply with Prohibition Order
Robinson is believed to be armed and dangerous, police say.
Anyone who sees the suspect is advised not to approach him and instead call 911 immediately.
Photos: Toronto Police handout
- Canada-wide Arrest Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Shooting At After-Party
- Police issue arrest warrant for 18-year-old in connection to shooting in Brampton
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Armed Kidnapping Suspect
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Brampton Homicide Suspect
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Known to Frequent Brampton