Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Known to Frequent Brampton
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for an individual known to frequent Brampton and other GTA cities.
Toronto police say the man is wanted as a result of his breach of statutory release.
Police say he is serving a three-year sentence for robbery, possession of a firearm and assault.
Police say 22-year-old Dakota Shepherd is described as a white male who is 6'1" and 200 pounds. He has short brown hair and blue eyes.
He has a tattoo of a cross with "Trust" written underneath and an Angel with "Loyal" written underneath on his right arm. On his left arm, he has a tattoo of a rosary, on his left wrist is "Shapero" and on his right hand a star and "514."
Police say he is known to frequent Toronto and Brampton, as well as Montreal..
Anyone having contact with him or information in regard to his whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE).
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- WANTED: This Federal Inmate is Known to Frequent Brampton
- WANTED: Canada-Wide Warrant Issued for Sex Offender