Canadians Can Soon Win It Big On This Famous Game Show
If hearing Bob Barker's voice on your television during your daytime TV views was a spark to be on the show, you'll soon be in luck.
The Price Is Right Live is headed to Canada, and you could be a contestant on the show!
Making a stop to western Canada, the stage show will have several dates in which Canadians will have a chance to win it big.
The River Rock Casino Report in Richmond B.C. will host the tour, which will happen from June 14th to June 16th, 2019.
Canadian contestants will have the chance to win more than $10 million in cash and other prizes, with audience members also having the chance to win as well.
The show times will be:
Friday, June 14th: 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 15th: 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 15th: 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 16th: 2:00 p.m.
Tickets will be available to buy on March 8 at 10 a.m., priced at $39.50, with registration taking place at the venue on the day of the show. Those who win prizes will have to present a government-issued ID like a driver's license.
Are you excited for this famous game show's stop to Canada?
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- Brampton man charged in drifting and street racing investigation
- COVID-19 screening guidance for schools and child care revised in Ontario
- Brampton shooting leads to murder investigation
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30