Capsized Kayakers Rescued Near Brampton
Two kayakers are being rescued by emergency responders near the Brampton-Halton Hills border on Saturday afternoon.
High winds and strong currents along the Credit River are to blame.
Paramedics and Halton Hills fire crews are on scene in Norval, near Georgetown, at 3:40 p.m.
Halton police are asking residents to stay away from the water due to the conditions.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton