Capsized Kayakers Rescued Near Brampton
Two kayakers are being rescued by emergency responders near the Brampton-Halton Hills border on Saturday afternoon.
High winds and strong currents along the Credit River are to blame.
Paramedics and Halton Hills fire crews are on scene in Norval, near Georgetown, at 3:40 p.m.
Halton police are asking residents to stay away from the water due to the conditions.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen