Car Accident Causing Delays at Intersection in Brampton
by Khaled Iwamura on March 19, 2017
Peel police have reported a collision which took place Sunday afternoon in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 1:00 p.m. in the area of Bovaird Drive and Langston.
There are no road closures but it is recommended to avoid the area for now.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing