Car Accident Causing Delays at Intersection in Brampton
by Khaled Iwamura on March 19, 2017
Peel police have reported a collision which took place Sunday afternoon in Brampton.
The collision occurred around 1:00 p.m. in the area of Bovaird Drive and Langston.
There are no road closures but it is recommended to avoid the area for now.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Car Accident in Brampton Causing Delays at Major Intersection
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Collision by Impaired Driver Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Three-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays in Brampton