Car Accident in Brampton Causing Delays at Major Intersection
Police have reported a two-vehicle collision that occured in Brampton Saturday evening.
The vehicles collided at the intersection of Queen Street East and Highway 50. Minor injuries were sustained as a result of the accident.
Since the collision is causing some delays, it is recommended to avoid the area if possible.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers