Car Accident Leaves Driver Dead and Intersection Closed in Brampton
There was a major single car accident in Brampton.
At approximately 11:30pm on Saturday night, a yellow Toyota Celica got into a single car accident at Clark Drive and Peel Centre Road by Bramalea City Centre.
According to the Peel Police the driver was a 24 year old male and was transported to hospital but was later pronounced dead.
Peel Police are asking witnesses to come forward as there were a few cars passing by at that time.
The area of Clark and Peel remains closed due to the streets light being out.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Male Seriously Injured in Workplace Accident in Brampton
- One Person Dead After Overnight Accident in Brampton
- Brampton Driver In Trauma Centre After Collision