CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire in Brampton
All eastbound lanes of the 407 are closed due to a large grass fire in Brampton.
The fire was first discovered in the area of Tomken Road and Farmhouse Court in Brampton and is spreading fast.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Services and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are both on scene and attempting to quell the blaze.
Assistance from Caledon Fire and Emergency Service has been requested.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton