CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Cyclist Hitches Extremely Dangerous Ride on Truck
Viral videos stemming from Brampton are pretty common - from a man being chased by a wild turkey to a driver cruising in reverse in the wrong lane, residents have seen it all.
Now, a video has emerged showing a cyclist clinging to a truck around Steeles and Hwy. 410.
The occupants of the vehicle behind the cyclist and the truck recorded the incident, and they can be heard expressing their disbelief at the situation.
One occupant notes that they are driving some 70 km/h.
Person Clinging to Vehicle is indeed a Highway Traffic Act offence, according to Peel Regional Police.
The video went up on Instagram on September 12, and it has nearly 3,000 views as of September 20 on @6ix.tingz.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure