CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Cyclist Hitches Extremely Dangerous Ride on Truck
Viral videos stemming from Brampton are pretty common - from a man being chased by a wild turkey to a driver cruising in reverse in the wrong lane, residents have seen it all.
Now, a video has emerged showing a cyclist clinging to a truck around Steeles and Hwy. 410.
The occupants of the vehicle behind the cyclist and the truck recorded the incident, and they can be heard expressing their disbelief at the situation.
One occupant notes that they are driving some 70 km/h.
Person Clinging to Vehicle is indeed a Highway Traffic Act offence, according to Peel Regional Police.
The video went up on Instagram on September 12, and it has nearly 3,000 views as of September 20 on @6ix.tingz.
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Man in Trauma Centre After Shooting
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Relation to Brampton Shooting Investigation
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Here's What Changes Drivers Can Expect From Brampton's New Roadway Framework
- Cyclist Collides with Truck at Major Brampton Intersection
- Traffic Delays Ongoing After Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Dangerous Road Rage in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Transport Truck Fails at Using Drive-Thru
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Transport Truck Fails at Using Brampton Drive-Thru