CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Emergency Crews on Scene at Active Fire in Downtown Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene at a working fire in downtown Brampton.
Brampton Fire and Emergency Services recently announced that crews are working to contain a blaze at 74 Queen St. W.
The building, located west of George St., houses a walk-in clinic, pharmacy and Canrix Cannabinoid Clinic.
Peel police say all building occupants have been evacuated.
No injuries have been reported.
Pedestrian traffic is affected in the area of Queen Street North and George Street South. There are also significant vehicular traffic delays.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
You can see a video of the incident below:
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area While Emergency Crews Fight Fire in Brampton
- Fire Crews on Scene at Apartment Building Blaze in Brampton
- Emergency Crews Called to Scene of House Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Brampton House Fire
- UPDATED: Emergency Crews Responding to Active Fire in Brampton