CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
A gaggle of geese (fun fact, they’re called a gaggle only when they’re on the ground) brought traffic to a standstill by just standing still in the middle of the road.
The geese, lined up nearly all the way across the street, were unperturbed by the speeding vehicles, as they stood nonchalantly in the middle of Balmoral Drive in Brampton, bringing one side of the road to a complete stop.
Fortunately for Brampton drivers, now that the weather is changing, they likely won’t have their commutes interrupted by the waterfoul for much longer, as they’ll be flying south for the winter shortly.
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home