CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Searching for Driver Who Failed to Remain on Scene of Collision on 410 in Brampton
The OPP have released footage of a collision that took place on the 410 on May 3, 2019, in Brampton (on the border of Mississauga).
In the video the vehicle can be seen merging out of the HOV lane, and quickly merging back in causing the vehicle that was initially in front of it to spin around.
“Who would do this,” Sgt Kerry Schmidt wrote in a recent tweet.
The OPP are hoping the public can help them identify the driver who failed to remain on scene.
Anyone with any information pertaining to this incident is asked to call the Port Credit OPP at (905) - 278 - 6131.
- Police no longer believe Brampton incident was a kidnapping
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- 15-Year-Old Driver Charged Following Collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Pedestrian in life threaten condition in overnight Fail to Remain collision
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton