CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Searching for Driver Who Failed to Remain on Scene of Collision on 410 in Brampton
The OPP have released footage of a collision that took place on the 410 on May 3, 2019, in Brampton (on the border of Mississauga).
In the video the vehicle can be seen merging out of the HOV lane, and quickly merging back in causing the vehicle that was initially in front of it to spin around.
“Who would do this,” Sgt Kerry Schmidt wrote in a recent tweet.
The OPP are hoping the public can help them identify the driver who failed to remain on scene.
Anyone with any information pertaining to this incident is asked to call the Port Credit OPP at (905) - 278 - 6131.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the week: almost $1.7 mil house with stunning property
- 15-Year-Old Driver Charged Following Collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Female driver injured in fail-to-remain collision in Brampton
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Brampton