CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Goes Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue