CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is appealing to the public to help them identify a suspect in connection to a sexual assault that occurred in Brampton.
During the early hours of August 12, a woman was sexually assaulted while walking in the area of Steeles Avenue West and Hurontario Street.
The woman had just got off a transit bus, when she was approached by a strange man and sexually assaulted.
During the altercation, the victim was able to bite the suspect, leaving a bite mark near his mouth.
The suspect is believed to be between the ages of 35 and 50. He’s described as a white man, tall, with an average build, and a beard.
Anyone who may know the identity of the man in the video is urged to contact investigators at 905-453-2121 extension 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Police issue public safety alert after woman sexually assaulted in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Suspect Last Seen in Brampton After Student Sexually Assaulted