CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
In case you don’t get to see the Snowbirds in person today, this video should come pretty close to the full experience.
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds officially took off this morning, flying over the province on its route from Trenton to the Toronto/Mississauga area.
Check out the Snowbirds soaring through the skies:
At 12:45 p.m., the Snowbirds will continue on their next route from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
After landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team will then flypast Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
CF Snowbirds (@CFSnowbirds) May 10, 2020
Part of a mission titled “Operation Inspiration”, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds have been flying across the country to salute Canadians doing their part during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue westward after finishing in Ontario.
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Ontario
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- Trudeau seeking approval from Parliament for $9 billion student relief plan
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- Canadian Armed Forces to be deployed in Ontario to assist in fighting COVID-19