CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Ontario
On Sunday, May 10, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds took to the skies over several Ontario cities, and filmed their trip for those at home practicing social distancing to experience second-hand.
Their route took them from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
Then, after landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team flew past Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
Part of a mission called “Operation Inspiration,” the Snowbirds have been flying over Ontario to help raise the spirits of those who have been doing their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- OPSEU President calling on Ontario businesses to send workers home to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Brampton One of the "Rattiest" Cities in Ontario
- Social distancing: what to do and what not to do to curb spread of COVID-19