CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Ontario
On Sunday, May 10, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds took to the skies over several Ontario cities, and filmed their trip for those at home practicing social distancing to experience second-hand.
Their route took them from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
Then, after landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team flew past Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
Part of a mission called “Operation Inspiration,” the Snowbirds have been flying over Ontario to help raise the spirits of those who have been doing their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- OPSEU President calling on Ontario businesses to send workers home to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Brampton One of the "Rattiest" Cities in Ontario
- GO Transit Now Offering New Train Service to Niagara Falls