CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle Catches Fire in Dramatic Brampton Crash
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating after a car struck a home and caught fire in Brampton last night.
On Wednesday August 29, 2018, at 4:19 a.m., Peel Regional Police tweeted that there had been a single vehicle collision near Creditview Rd. and Williams Pkwy.
The fire was out as of that time.
Three of the vehicle’s occupants were pulled out and taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The driver is under arrest for suspected impaired, say police.
The incident was caught on video by Twitter user @Deandre90995515.
Crash - Creditview and WIlliams Pkwy. Three men pulled from vehicle through sunroof while it was on fire by area residents. They’re lucky to be alive. Dramatic Video by @Deandre90995515 who assisted the men. #Brampton pic.twitter.com/dtu8PTA1sU— Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam) August 29, 2018
MCB on scene investigating from earlier crash on Creditview. Media officer on scene. pic.twitter.com/hbsW9tL760— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 29, 2018
As of Wednesday morning at 10:30 a.m., the video has 2,419 views on Twitter.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says