Celebrate Filipino Heritage Month With Delicious Treats in Brampton
Brampton has residents who can trace their heritage from around the world. Now the City will give its residents a chance to celebrate its Filipino community!
Filipino Independence Day is an annual national holiday in the Philippines that is observed on June 12. It is held to commemorate the country’s independence from Spain.
To celebrate this occasion, the City of Brampton will be hosting a public “Halo-Halo” event at City Hall on June 13, in partnership with the Federation of Filipino Canadians of Brampton (FFCB).
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Patrick Brown Declares June as Filipino Heritage Month
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Celebrate diversity with the city of Brampton at these upcoming events
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date Just Outside of Brampton
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Will be Even Bigger Than Expected