Celebrate Filipino Heritage Month With Delicious Treats in Brampton
Brampton has residents who can trace their heritage from around the world. Now the City will give its residents a chance to celebrate its Filipino community!
Filipino Independence Day is an annual national holiday in the Philippines that is observed on June 12. It is held to commemorate the country’s independence from Spain.
To celebrate this occasion, the City of Brampton will be hosting a public “Halo-Halo” event at City Hall on June 13, in partnership with the Federation of Filipino Canadians of Brampton (FFCB).
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Attempted arrest leads to assaulted officer in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall
- Patrick Brown Declares June as Filipino Heritage Month
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date Just Outside of Brampton
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Will be Even Bigger Than Expected
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Coming to Brampton's Neighbour Will be Even Bigger