Celebrate Filipino Heritage Month With Delicious Treats in Brampton
Brampton has residents who can trace their heritage from around the world. Now the City will give its residents a chance to celebrate its Filipino community!
Filipino Independence Day is an annual national holiday in the Philippines that is observed on June 12. It is held to commemorate the country’s independence from Spain.
To celebrate this occasion, the City of Brampton will be hosting a public “Halo-Halo” event at City Hall on June 13, in partnership with the Federation of Filipino Canadians of Brampton (FFCB).
- Patrick Brown Declares June as Filipino Heritage Month
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date Just Outside of Brampton
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Will be Even Bigger Than Expected
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Coming to Brampton's Neighbour Will be Even Bigger