Celebrate Summer While Saving Big in Downtown Brampton
It's been a strange and stressful year, which is why we deserve an especially awesome summer to make up for that.
As many more businesses begin reopening throughout the city, Downtown Brampton is revitalizing itself as the city's premier shopping and entertainment destination - while also taking steps to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for all residents. And it's just not a great summer without enjoying the best of what the city has to offer downtown!
That's why the Downtown Brampton Business Improvement Area (BIA) is launching its Endless Summer campaign, which culminates in a huge Endless Summer Sidewalk Sale happening both in person and online. From August 24-29, save big on tons of items and services from a variety of participating stores including 30% off fashion accessories at Baci Gifts, 15% off merchandise at Colombia Jeans Fashion Boutique, and buy one get one 50% off on all summer merchandise at Dress People.
Other businesses and restaurants participating in this massive sale include Hair Lab & Co, Pizzanini, Mi Churros, Perpetual Bazaar. For a full list of stores and what deals you can expect, click here.
Sale aside, which retailers and restaurants can you look forward to spending time at this summer?
Many of downtown's best eateries will be open for indoor dining or takeout, such as 9 Queen Chinese, Queen Gypsy, Sushi House, Spicy Island Jerk, Ice Cream Cafe, Mi Churros, and many more (a full list of which restaurants are open and in what capacity can be seen here).
For those who prefer to dine outdoors, you'll be pleased to know that - with Brampton officially moving into Stage 3 of reopening - many restaurants will have their patios open. That includes Blackstone Steakhouse & Grill, The WORKS Gourmet Burger Bistro, and Vesuvio's Ristorante among others.
On top of that, be sure to check out downtown's newest patio on Main Street South, stretching from Harmsworth Paint to Queen Gypsy. The patio, which was proposed to the Downtown Brampton BIA and the City of Brampton, is supported through the Downtown Brampton BIA Fund as well as local merchants.
Looking to get your hair done and/or beautify yourself? Then check out some of downtown's finest hair and beauty salons: Ego Salon & Barber, Hair Lab & Co., Mako Hair Salon and Spa, and Hanh Salon & Spa will all be open for business.
And that's not to leave out many of the other great downtown businesses that are resuming or have already resumed their operations this summer:
- Restyle Beauty Boutique
- The Wee Smoke Shop
- Dragon World Card Games & Collectibles
- Baci Gifts
- Colombia Jeans Fashion Boutique
- Dress People
- Harmsworth Decorating Centre
- Pawn Kings
- Perpetual Bazaar
- Superior Shea Butter Blends
- The Palace Beauty Supplies
- Deborah Kenny Jewellery
- Knowledge Bookstore
- Stephan's Furs Ltd
- The Scented L'air
A full list of businesses and retailers can be found at the Downtown Brampton BIA website.
Whether you're looking forward to an amazing summer sale or simply want to do your part in supporting small business in the city, Downtown Brampton is your go-to shopping destination this summer!
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Find the Perfect Mother’s Day Gift and More with This One-of-a-Kind Downtown Brampton Sale
- Top 5 Summer Restaurants in Downtown Brampton
- Have You Checked Out Downtown Brampton's Newest Patio?
- Enjoy Amazing Pre-Boxing Day Deals, Carriage Rides, Ice Skating, and More in Downtown Brampton
- City Moving Forward on Downtown Brampton Upgrades