Celebrity Chef Opening 5-Star Restaurant in Brampton
There's no shortage of incredible Indian restaurants in Brampton.
But come next in very early 2017, there will be a new sheriff in town and he's bringing Canada its first five-star Indian restaurant and it's coming to our cultural pocket of the GTA.
And that sheriff is Indian celebrity chef Ranveer Brar.
Mayura by Chef Ranveer Brar is reported to open very soon according to thier website.
Brar has said that the menu will essentially be a secret until the restaurant opens. But the chef is known for Lucknow's kababs, a staple of his hometown of Lucknow, India.
This is a good thing for people, like myself, who love surprises.
Brar, India's youngest executive chef, has been a regular judge and host of Master Chef India and currently has 20 restaurants open worldwide. Brar said in a previous interview that he focuses on each establishment having their own fusion of culture through food and its location. It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that Brar may add a pinch of Canada to create his own taste of Brampton.
- Celebrity Chef Opens Brand New Restaurant in Brampton
- Celebrity Chef Hosts Grand Opening for Restaurant in Brampton Tonight
- 5 Anticipated Restaurants for 2017 in Brampton
- Celebrity Chef's Restaurant Set to Host Wine Tasting in Brampton
- Celebrity Chef's Brand New Restaurant Set to Open Soon in Brampton