Celebrity Chef Opening 5-Star Restaurant in Brampton
There's no shortage of incredible Indian restaurants in Brampton.
But come next in very early 2017, there will be a new sheriff in town and he's bringing Canada its first five-star Indian restaurant and it's coming to our cultural pocket of the GTA.
And that sheriff is Indian celebrity chef Ranveer Brar.
Mayura by Chef Ranveer Brar is reported to open very soon according to thier website.
Brar has said that the menu will essentially be a secret until the restaurant opens. But the chef is known for Lucknow's kababs, a staple of his hometown of Lucknow, India.
This is a good thing for people, like myself, who love surprises.
Brar, India's youngest executive chef, has been a regular judge and host of Master Chef India and currently has 20 restaurants open worldwide. Brar said in a previous interview that he focuses on each establishment having their own fusion of culture through food and its location. It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that Brar may add a pinch of Canada to create his own taste of Brampton.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Man in custody after vehicle drives into ditch in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win