Charges Laid in Brampton Man's Death
Peel Regional Police have laid charges after a man died in Brampton in April 2018.
It was the region’s ninth homicide this year.
On Sunday April 8, 2018, officers responded to Middleton Way in brampton.
A victim was found with “obvious signs of trauma,” say police.
The male died on scene.
He was identified as Valentino Pauletto, a 46-year-old resident of Brampton.
On Sunday April 8, police laid charges against one suspect.
John Albert Lopez, 36, of no fixed address was charged with accessory after the fact to murder.
He appeared in court on Monday April 9.
On Thursday August 9, police made another arrest.
Colin Sookram, 23, of Brampton, has been charged with second degree murder.
He will appear in court Friday, August 10.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting https://peelcrimestoppers.ca/.
- UPDATE: Murder charges laid in Edmund Ferrari homicide
- Man Arrested in Homicide Investigation in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Police arrest second 16-year-old boy in connection to Brampton homicide
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton