Check out McDonald's New Holiday Cups
McDonalds Canada is ready for the holiday season.
This year, McDonald’s and McCafe Canada have everything customers need to get into the holiday spirit.
Seasonal drinks such as the peppermint mocha, and the peppermint hot chocolate are now available. McDonalds customers can also now enjoy a gluten-free peppermint brownie, and the new McCafe Caramel Cranberry Bar - this includes hints of cinnamon, apple, and is topped with sweet caramel sauce.
Canadians customers can look forward to three uniquely-designed festive McCafe cups that display a penguin, reindeer, and fox.
In addition, McDonalds is selling coffee, any size, for only $1 from Nov. 19 to Dec. 16.
Are you ready for the holiday season at McDonalds?
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Photos surface of Andrew Scheer failing to wear mask while travelling
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- McDonald's Announces New Changes to McCafé Ingredients
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Brampton
- Canadians expected to spend more money this holiday season in Brampton