Check out McDonald's New Holiday Cups
McDonalds Canada is ready for the holiday season.
This year, McDonald’s and McCafe Canada have everything customers need to get into the holiday spirit.
Seasonal drinks such as the peppermint mocha, and the peppermint hot chocolate are now available. McDonalds customers can also now enjoy a gluten-free peppermint brownie, and the new McCafe Caramel Cranberry Bar - this includes hints of cinnamon, apple, and is topped with sweet caramel sauce.
Canadians customers can look forward to three uniquely-designed festive McCafe cups that display a penguin, reindeer, and fox.
In addition, McDonalds is selling coffee, any size, for only $1 from Nov. 19 to Dec. 16.
Are you ready for the holiday season at McDonalds?
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- McDonald's Announces New Changes to McCafé Ingredients
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Brampton
- Canadians expected to spend more money this holiday season in Brampton