Check Out This Toronto Raptors Tribute Made Out of LEGO!
Even after the historic win by the Toronto Raptor’s in the NBA Finals, some of us still have Raptor fever. Now a fan has created an amazing tribute to the team, using LEGO!
Twitter user Aaron Chapman (@legovader217) has made a custom creation out of LEGO featuring the Toronto Raptors.
He posted the creation on LEGO’s Ideas website, where users can submit their creations for everyone to see and vote on. If a creation reaches 10,000 like supporters, it qualifies for the ‘LEGO Review’ which takes place 3 times a year. The LEGO Review Board reviews submissions during that time and considers them for production.
The creation features a sign with the Team’s motto ‘We The North’, a ball rack and launcher, the starting line-up with LEGO mini-figures of players, the court and even a Raptor!
The 370 piece set is described as both a mantle piece and an action playset, as the ball launcher works to shoot some baskets. There has been a great deal of attention to details with the creation, including the Raptor’s logo on the basketballs and 3 of the players in the final game-winning jerseys and 2 others in the more traditional home and away jerseys with each player’s name.
Chapman also plans to update the mini-figures to match the face, hairstyle and shorts of each player.
You can see the creation and support it here.
Cover photo courtesy of Aaron Chapman’s (legovader217) LEGO Idea page
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton's Connection to the New Lego Batman Movie
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Watch the Toronto Raptor's First Game of the NBA Finals Tonight in Garden Square
- The Toronto Raptors' Performance Has Cost McDonald's More than $5 Million
- Monster Energy Sues Toronto Raptors Due To Their Logo