Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A vehicle accident has been reported this evening in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police got a call at 7:30 p.m. regarding a seven-year-old child who had been struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy Road and Bovaird Drive.
The victim was transported to a hospital via ambulance. Injuries appear to be minor, thankfully.
The area has been closed off. Citizens are advised to avoid the area for now.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Road Closed After Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton