Chinguacousy Library Set to Re-open After Renovations
The year-long renovations are over, and Chinguacousy Library is ready for the public!
Brampton’s largest - and possibly busiest - library will re-open on Tuesday, August 1, 2017, after a almost a year of extensive renovations to the branch.
Part of the library did remain open during renovations.
Residents who visited the Chinguacousy branch during renovations were still able to access a study space on the third floor.
According to the branch, the location boasts “bright, airy, open” improvements.
The branch will be back to regular hours starting on Tuesday, when it will be open to the public from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Here are the branch’s operating hours as of Tuesday:
- Monday-Thursday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday 1 p.m-5 p.m.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton