Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Set to Open for the Summer
With the gorgeous (and hot!) weather we’ve had, it’s only fitting that Chinguacousy Park’s outdoor amenities will be open soon!
The park’s amenities are set to open for the summer this weekend on Saturday May 20.
The new splash pad, along a 2,000 square-metre trail, is accessible starting Saturday via the central mini golf parking lot, curling club parking lots and the west parking lot and through a variety of pedestrian pathways.
The splash pad will be open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Residents will be excited to know that popular Ching Park attractions like paddleboating, mini golf, and the garden and chapel are returning this summer.
The park’s Mini Moo Farm, pony rides, and petting zoo will also be open to the public starting Saturday, which are great summer activities for the kids (no judgement if you love the petting zoo, too!).
Hours and pricing vary for each activity, though the garden and chapel, Mini Moo Farm, splash pad, playgrounds, and skateboard park are free of charge.
For a full list of pricing, hours, and activities, click here.
Cover photo courtesy of NAK Design Strategies.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton