Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Set to Open for the Summer
With the gorgeous (and hot!) weather we’ve had, it’s only fitting that Chinguacousy Park’s outdoor amenities will be open soon!
The park’s amenities are set to open for the summer this weekend on Saturday May 20.
The new splash pad, along a 2,000 square-metre trail, is accessible starting Saturday via the central mini golf parking lot, curling club parking lots and the west parking lot and through a variety of pedestrian pathways.
The splash pad will be open daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Residents will be excited to know that popular Ching Park attractions like paddleboating, mini golf, and the garden and chapel are returning this summer.
The park’s Mini Moo Farm, pony rides, and petting zoo will also be open to the public starting Saturday, which are great summer activities for the kids (no judgement if you love the petting zoo, too!).
Hours and pricing vary for each activity, though the garden and chapel, Mini Moo Farm, splash pad, playgrounds, and skateboard park are free of charge.
For a full list of pricing, hours, and activities, click here.
Cover photo courtesy of NAK Design Strategies.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton