Chinguacousy Park's Christmas Festivities Set to Start This Weekend
Holiday-lover rejoice! Chinguacousy Park’s Christmas festivities begin this weekend, so if you haven’t already, make some time to head over and check out the fun.
There’s a lot in store for Chinguacousy Park this year!
This weekend and next weekend — December 9, 10, 16, and 17 — you’ll find holiday crafts, games, entertainment, outdoor activities, and even Santa and his reindeer at Brampton’s largest park.
First, Ching Park’s skating trail will be open as follows:
- Saturday, December 9 from 3-7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10 from 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16 from 3-7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 17 from 2-6 p.m.
To kick off the event, City of Brampton dancers will be performing on Saturday December 9 in addition to the park’s festivities from 4-6 p.m.
Next weekend, on Saturday December 16, you can also catch the nativity pageant at the park at 6 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
And let’s not forget about the festival’s special guest!
That’s right, Santa will be at the park through a special registered program. After you register online, you’ll be able to hang out at the Elves Pavillion and create a letter to Santa while enjoying a hot chocolate until Santa is ready for you.
To reserve a spot with Santa, click here.
Happy holidays, Brampton!
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit