Christmas Festivities Start at Chinguacousy Park This Weekend in Brampton
If you're still feeling festive and want to celebrate Christmas a little more before the big day hits, Brampton has something else on tap for you.
The city is about to be home to Christmas in the Park, an event that will take place in Chinguacousy Park on several dates.
The celebration will boast a photo booth, wagon rides, crafts and games, entertainment and—perhaps most importantly—Santa.
The events will take place on Dec 4, 9, 10, 16, 17 and 18, so you'll have lots of time to pick a weekend to indulge in a wholesome and family-friendly celebration in the city.
Christmas In The ParkSunday, December 4th 2:00pm - 6:00pm Friday, December 9th 5:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday, December 10th 2:00pm - 6:00pm Friday, December 16th 5:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday, December 17th 2:00pm - 9:00pm Sunday, December 18th 12:00pm - 4:00pm Activities include:
- Holiday lighting displays
- Interactive visits with Santa Claus
- School performances
- Visits from fire department, paramedics and police services
- Local DJ performances on December 16th and December 17th
- Nativity Pageant on Saturday, December 17th
- Roast marshmallows and fun treats
- Skating Trail (weather and conditions permitting)
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton