City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
Brampton mayor Patrick Brown was overjoyed today to share the news of his first son’s birth.
On Friday, July 19, Brown and his wife Genevieve Gualtieri announced the birth of Theodore Joseph Gualtieri Brown.
“Genevieve and I are delighted to welcome Theodore to our family this afternoon,” Brown said. “Both Mom and baby are doing well.”
Theodore was born at Brampton Civic Hospital at a healthy weight of 7 lbs.
View this post on Instagram
Overjoyed to announce the birth of our son Theodore Brown (7 pounds 0.3 oz). We are so excited and grateful to be the parents of this beautiful baby boy. There is nothing like becoming a parent for the first time. Words don’t do it justice. The love I have for this little boy and his mother @genevievegualtieri is immeasurable.
“We are both grateful to Dr. Karima Ben Omran and the excellent team at the Brampton Civic Hospital for their support and thankful for Theodore’s safe arrival. He is a wonderful blessing, and we are looking forward to the journey of parenthood ahead.”
The City of Brampton took to Twitter to formally congratulate Mayor Brown on the birth of his son.
For the rest of July, Brampton Regional Councillor Michael Palleschi will be Acting Mayor and may represent Brown at some events as he spends this time with his family.
Photo courtesy of City of Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Patrick Brown is Having a Baby
- Here's What Linda Jeffrey Has to Say About Patrick Brown Running for Mayor in Brampton
- BREAKING: Former PC Leader Patrick Brown Running for Mayor in Brampton
- Ontario Finance Minister Threatens to Sue Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown
- BREAKING: Patrick Brown is Brampton's New Mayor