City of Brampton to host Black History Month celebration
The city of Brampton is inviting residents and visitors to attend a Black History Month celebration, to celebrate the city’s diversity and honour the legacy of Black Canadians, from both the past and the present.
The upcoming celebration will include The Beat of Black History Month Presentation, a ceremony including song, dance and spoken word performances and a reception which will take place on Feb 28. from 6 - 8:00 p.m. at City Hall Atrium.
It will also include a Black Marketplace which will take place from noon to 8:00 p.m. at City Hall Conservatory.
For more information, click here.
Do you plan on attending the celebration?
Photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Justin Trudeau says it would be a “mistake” for the U.S. to reduce amount of medical equipment coming into Canada
- Vendors wanted for Brampton's upcoming Black History Month celebrations
- This is What Brampton is Doing to Celebrate Black History Month
- Celebrate diversity with the city of Brampton at these upcoming events
- This Interesting and Bold Black History Month Event is Coming to Brampton
- City council hosting celebration to honour women in Brampton