CLOSURE: Another Restaurant Shut Down This Week in Brampton
Peel Health has closed a restaurant down due to a failed health inspection, marking the second closure this week in Brampton.
Extreme Pita, located at 25 Peel Centre Drive, was inspected and closed on Thursday, June 1, 2017.
Peel found that the restaurant did not store certain foods properly, did not maintain garbage/liquid waste in a sanitary fashion, and failed to keep the premises free from health hazards.
This health inspection comes just a few days after a previous inspection on May 26, in which the location received a Conditional Pass for mostly the same reasons listed above.
We'll update with any further information on the status of this restaurant.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: Extreme Pita has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on June 2, 2017.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations