CLOSURE: Brampton Restaurant Shut Down for Numerous Health Violations
Peel Region temporarily closed down a restaurant in Brampton after a recent health inspection unveiled unsanitary conditions.
Lynn’s Buccoo Reef Restaurant, located on 284 Orenda Road, was inspected and closed on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
Peel Public Health states that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not properly store food to prevent contamination, posing significant health risks.
Additionally, the inspection found that the restaurant did not provide adequate garbage containers, sufficient lighting, or hot and cold running water under pressure.
The restaurant has since passed a more recent inspection on October 23rd and has been reopened.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton