CLOSURE: Brampton Restaurant Shut Down for Numerous Health Violations
Peel Region temporarily closed down a restaurant in Brampton after a recent health inspection unveiled unsanitary conditions.
Lynn’s Buccoo Reef Restaurant, located on 284 Orenda Road, was inspected and closed on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
Peel Public Health states that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not properly store food to prevent contamination, posing significant health risks.
Additionally, the inspection found that the restaurant did not provide adequate garbage containers, sufficient lighting, or hot and cold running water under pressure.
The restaurant has since passed a more recent inspection on October 23rd and has been reopened.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations