CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
A Brampton restaurant has been shut down following a recent health inspection.
On Wednesday, July 11, Peel Health inspected and closed down Silver Spoon Takeout & Catering, located on 249 Queen Street East.
The restaurant specializes in halal and Pakistani cuisine.
According to the inspection findings, this location was not maintained free from any condition that could be considered a health hazard under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Monday, July 16.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton