CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
A Brampton restaurant has been shut down following a recent health inspection.
On Wednesday, July 11, Peel Health inspected and closed down Silver Spoon Takeout & Catering, located on 249 Queen Street East.
The restaurant specializes in halal and Pakistani cuisine.
According to the inspection findings, this location was not maintained free from any condition that could be considered a health hazard under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s public record.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Monday, July 16.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton