CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
A restaurant in Brampton is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Thursday, Apr. 26, Peel Health inspected and closed down Singapore Garden Restaurant on 226 Queen Street East.
The inspection findings report that the restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination, among several other health violations.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Highway lane blocked due to a collision in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations