CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
A restaurant in Brampton is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Thursday, Apr. 26, Peel Health inspected and closed down Singapore Garden Restaurant on 226 Queen Street East.
The inspection findings report that the restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination, among several other health violations.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations