CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
A restaurant in Brampton is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Thursday, Apr. 26, Peel Health inspected and closed down Singapore Garden Restaurant on 226 Queen Street East.
The inspection findings report that the restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and the operator and/or employees didn’t wash hands to prevent contamination, among several other health violations.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Road Closed for Stolen Car Investigation in Brampton
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton