CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
A Brampton restaurant is closed after failing to pass a recent inspection.
On Tuesday, Apr. 10, Sunlight Chinese Food (located at 63 Kennedy Road North) was inspected by Peel Health and shut down.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous food at proper temperatures, posing critical health risks.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant's status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Friday, Apr. 13.
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Brampton Restaurant Shut Down for Numerous Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)