CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
A Brampton restaurant is closed after failing to pass a recent inspection.
On Tuesday, Apr. 10, Sunlight Chinese Food (located at 63 Kennedy Road North) was inspected by Peel Health and shut down.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep potentially hazardous food at proper temperatures, posing critical health risks.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant's status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Friday, Apr. 13.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton