CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
Following a failed health inspection, a Brampton restaurant is closed until further notice.
On Tuesday, December 18, Peel Health inspected Queen Gypsy, located at 10 Main Street South.
The restaurant specializes in eastern European cuisine.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not properly store food to prevent contamination, did not provide adequate protection against pests, and did not properly wash and sanitize certain utensils.
This is the only failed inspection on the restaurant’s record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: After failing reinspection on December 21, Queen Gypsy passed a more recent inspection on December 27 and has reopened.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton