CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
A Brampton restaurant has been closed following a routine health inspection that uncovered a few health violations.
On Nov. 24, 2017, Peel Health inspected and closed down Indian restaurant Urban Tadka, located on 335 Deerhurst Drive.
According to the inspection details, the restaurant operator did not maintain the location free from health hazards. The location did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and additionally lacked some of the required apparatuses for washing and sanitizing utensils.
This is the restaurant’s second closure this year. It was shut down on July 11, 2017 for inadequate protection against pests and contamination, among other reasons.
The restaurant is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations