CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
A Brampton restaurant has been closed following a routine health inspection that uncovered a few health violations.
On Nov. 24, 2017, Peel Health inspected and closed down Indian restaurant Urban Tadka, located on 335 Deerhurst Drive.
According to the inspection details, the restaurant operator did not maintain the location free from health hazards. The location did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and additionally lacked some of the required apparatuses for washing and sanitizing utensils.
This is the restaurant’s second closure this year. It was shut down on July 11, 2017 for inadequate protection against pests and contamination, among other reasons.
The restaurant is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton