CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
A Brampton restaurant has been closed following a routine health inspection that uncovered a few health violations.
On Nov. 24, 2017, Peel Health inspected and closed down Indian restaurant Urban Tadka, located on 335 Deerhurst Drive.
According to the inspection details, the restaurant operator did not maintain the location free from health hazards. The location did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, and additionally lacked some of the required apparatuses for washing and sanitizing utensils.
This is the restaurant’s second closure this year. It was shut down on July 11, 2017 for inadequate protection against pests and contamination, among other reasons.
The restaurant is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further news on its status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations