CLOSURE: Local Store Shut Down in Brampton
Peel Region has closed down a convenience store in Brampton following a failed health inspection.
Queens Variety, located on 374 Queen Street East, was inspected and closed on Tuesday, April 4, 2017.
Peel Public Health maintains that the store did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not keep the premises free from health hazards, posing critical safety risks.
Smaller offences include unsanitary contact surfaces and poor housekeeping practices.
The store is currently still closed. We’ll update with any further information.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The store has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Wednesday, April 5.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Man in trauma centre following collision in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton