CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
A grilled chicken restaurant in Brampton has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, Feb. 6, Peel Health inspected and closed down Galito’s Flame Grilled Chicken, located on 25 Peel Centre Drive.
The inspection results state that the restaurant failed to maintain garbage and liquid waste in a clean and sanitary condition, citing this as the main reason for the closure.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Wednesday, Feb. 7.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations