CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
A grilled chicken restaurant in Brampton has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, Feb. 6, Peel Health inspected and closed down Galito’s Flame Grilled Chicken, located on 25 Peel Centre Drive.
The inspection results state that the restaurant failed to maintain garbage and liquid waste in a clean and sanitary condition, citing this as the main reason for the closure.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Wednesday, Feb. 7.
- CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton
- Huge Lotto Ticket Still Unclaimed in Brampton
- Police Looking for Human Trafficking Suspects in Brampton & Mississauga
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton Man Wanted in Violent Carjacking
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Another Restaurant Shut Down This Week in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Brampton Restaurant Shut Down for Numerous Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Restaurant Shut Down in Brampton