CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
A frequently-visited Pearson Airport restaurant has been temporarily closed due to health violations.
On Monday, April 1, Peel Health inspected and shut down the A&W at Terminal 1.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing a critical health risk.
The restaurant also did not keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition, the report says.
The A&W is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has passed reinspection on Tuesday, April 2.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Popular Chicken Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton