CLOSURE: Popular Pub Shut Down in Brampton
Peel Region temporarily closed down a restaurant in Brampton following a health inspection that failed to pass muster.
The Frigate & Firkin, located on 378 Queen St East, was inspected and closed on Thursday, March 9, 2017.
Peel Public Health maintains that the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not maintain the premises free from health hazards.
The restaurant passed two previous inspections on June 29, 2016 and December 20, 2016. However, both previous inspections revealed some unsanitary conditions, such as food not being properly stored to prevent contamination.
The restaurant has since passed a more recent inspection on March 10 and has been reopened.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Brampton Restaurant Shut Down for Numerous Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: European-Style Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations