CLOSURE: Popular Seafood Chain Restaurant Closed in Brampton (Now Reopened)
A popular restaurant in Brampton is closed after failing to pass a routine health inspection.
On Thursday, Feb. 15, Peel Health inspected and closed down the Red Lobster located on 368 Queen Street East.
The initial inspection took place on Feb. 14. The location was given a conditional pass due to several health hazards, including inadequate protection against pests, improperly storing food to prevent contamination, and improperly washing/sanitizing utensils.
The restaurant was re-inspected and closed the following day.
We’ll update with any further news on this restaurant's status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing re-inspection on Friday, Feb. 16.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- CLOSURE: Peel Restaurant Closed After Failing Health Inspection
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Shut Down for Health Violations in Brampton
- CLOSURE: Catering Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Brampton