Coca-Cola Discontinues Major Product
If you’re a fan of Coke (or perhaps you’re strongly against it) it might interest you to know that Coca-Cola has announced the discontinuation and replacement of a popular product.
Coca-Cola announced last week that Coca-Cola Zero is being discontinued.
The popular Coke product is being replaced twelve years after it was introduced. The company says the new product, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, tastes even more like Coke with zero sugar and zero calories.
“The no-calorie fan favorite will deliver an even better-tasting recipe,” said the company in a statement.
Consumer testing was conducted for about a year prior to the change.
“Along with the improved recipe and taste, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar will have a new design that looks more like Coca-Cola. The updated package design will feature the iconic red Coca-Cola disc - a signature brand image synonymous with great taste - against the familiar black background known by loyal Coke Zero fans. In addition, the design prominently features "zero sugar" text to emphasize the drink does not contain sugar,” said the company.
The new package design is set to hit stores at some point in August.
Photo courtesy of Coca-Cola
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Coca-Cola Investing Millions into Brampton Facility Following Launch of New Product
- Here Is How You Can Get The Coke In Netflix's Stranger Things
- Major Beverage Company Releasing Interesting New Flavours
- Did You Know How Many Corporate Offices & Major Companies are in Brampton?
- New Study Suggests Sugar Substitutes Prompt Health Problems