UPDATE: Collision Blocking All Lanes on 410 in Brampton
All lanes on part of the 410 are blocked due to a recent collision in Brampton.
The OPP recently announced that the collision occurred on the southbound 410 at Queen.
All lanes are now blocked as a result.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: All lanes have re-opened
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure