Collision by Impaired Driver Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
A collision is causing delays at a major Brampton intersection.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred at Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road.
One driver has been arrested for being impaired by drugs.
Minor injuries have been reported.
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision at Major Intersection Causing Delays in Brampton
- Collision Causing Some Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Major Collision Causing Delays in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Intersection in Brampton