Collision by Impaired Driver Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
A collision is causing delays at a major Brampton intersection.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred at Bovaird Drive and Bramalea Road.
One driver has been arrested for being impaired by drugs.
Minor injuries have been reported.
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision at Major Intersection Causing Delays in Brampton
- Collision Causing Some Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Major Collision Causing Delays in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Intersection in Brampton