Collision Causes Vehicle To Roll Over In Brampton
by Rajpreet Sahota on April 18, 2019
There has been a collision in Brampton resulting in one vehicle to rollover.
The collision occurred on Steeles Avenue and Clementine Drive.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
The call was received at 2:41 p.m.
More updates to come.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton
- Reports Of Injuries After Three Vehicle Collision In Brampton
- One Vehicle on Fire After Multi-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle on Fire After a Collision at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton results in four deaths, including three children