Collision Causing Delays at Brampton Intersection
A collision is causing delays at a major Brampton intersection.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Kennedy and Williams Parkway area.
Police recently announced that southbound Kennedy has been closed at Rutherford and northbound Kennedy has been closed Linkdale. Westbound William’s Parkway has been closed at Rutherford
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- TRAFFIC: Collision at Major Intersection Causing Delays in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Recent Collision Causing Delays at Brampton Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Intersection in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton