Collision Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on December 4, 2016
A collision is causing delays at an intersection in Brampton
Peel police are reporting that a collision at Bovaird and Langston Drive is causing congestion in the area.
You may want to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: Roadway is now open
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton