Collision Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on December 4, 2016
A collision is causing delays at an intersection in Brampton
Peel police are reporting that a collision at Bovaird and Langston Drive is causing congestion in the area.
You may want to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: Roadway is now open
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar